View Single Post
October 3rd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Your Name: Virginia

Baby's Name: Aden

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 8/23 5 weeks 6 days six weeks tomorrow );

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is a very easy baby he has a fussy day now and then but generally he is awesome!! He is starting to really smile and it melts my heart he has only done it twice but it is great when he looks right up at me with his eyes open and gives me a great big grin! He is one gassy monkey who does not like his bottle and is making it very hard for mommy to get him used to me going back to work. I just feel soo blessed he is great and sleeps up to six hours at a time. Usually 3-4 is the norm.

Your Name: Virginia

Baby's Name: Aden

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 8/23 5 weeks 6 days six weeks tomorrow );

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is a very easy baby he has a fussy day now and then but generally he is awesome!! He is starting to really smile and it melts my heart he has only done it twice but it is great when he looks right up at me with his eyes open and gives me a great big grin! He is one gassy monkey who does not like his bottle and is making it very hard for mommy to get him used to me going back to work. I just feel soo blessed he is great and sleeps up to six hours at a time. Usually 3-4 is the norm.