View Single Post
October 3rd, 2012, 12:35 PM
Hello Everyone! I look forward to talking to you and getting some much needed feedback on something.

I am currently 5 days late for my period. I have taken more pregnancy tests than you could imagine and all of them are coming back Negative I have a doctors appointment scheduled for Monday the 8th.

Usually my period comes every month right on time. I always know when it is coming because I get cramps and all the other PMS symptoms a week before its due. This month? NOTHING! I was supposed to get it September 25th, and I am still waiting for it to show up. However, I haven't had any of the signs I'm used to. My breasts are tender, but not like usual, I am extremely tired and find myself napping with my 2 year old whenever he naps. I have been unusually Moody, a little more discharge than usual "down there" and I LOVE SALTY FOOD!

Is anyone else going through this or can anyone please help me at least ease my mind. Should I be worried? Do you think I'm pregnant or is it possible to just miss a period here and there (which has never happened to me) I have been pregnant once before with my son, but I got my period when I was a month preggo with him which threw me off. HELP PLEASE!!!

Steph