Topic: PP mama's
View Single Post
October 6th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Mighty Midget Minion Mom
We are doing fantastic. Dillon had his last chest xray on Thursday and it came back clear so we are out of the woods for lung infections and breathing problems!!!!!!

I am healing quite well. I still haven't been able to sleep in bed, but that is mainly because of a gassy cranky baby more than pain. I have been keeping a 3rd shift schedule since little man likes to stay up and look around from 12-3AM. Hubby has been off work and takes the morning shift for me. We are trying to get Dillon's days and nights organized before he goes back.

Here are a few pictures of Dillon. One is the last day in the hospital when we were being released. Then, there is one with Ryan and one with Samantha. They are absolutely in love with their baby brother and already try to spoil him rotten.

I hope the momma's still waiting have smooth an easy labors and deliveries. I can't wait to see all the little ones pictures <3

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

-Chrissy. Momma to a teenage girl, a preteen girl, a little girl, and 2 boys. Straight Jacket Bound!!!!