View Single Post
October 6th, 2012, 04:29 PM
SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Let's see....we don't have a set schedule most days...

We wake up around 8am..give or take an hour! LOL This week Connor's been sleeping 'til 9a

Connor watches tv in the morning, while I wake up with coffee and internet time, then we both eat breakfast

Monday's we head to Kindermusik, Tuesdays & Thursdays we head to the gym.
Wed & Fri we hang out at the house, if the weather is nice, we'll go to the park. We may run errands on any day during the week. If we're really bored, or the weather is bad, we may just walk around Target to get out of the house! LOL Random days, we may have a play date or meetup with our local mommies group.

He's been taking an afternoon nap, sometime after lunch. Usually, on Monday's , he will fall asleep in the car on the way home from music class.

In between breakfast and lunch I will take a shower, clean the house, do laundry, etc. Tuesdays & Thursdays I will shower as soon as we get home from the gym....Wed and Fri I may not shower until after lunch!

Our afternoons look similar to our mornings...after nap he will watch some tv or just play with his toys. I will prep dinner, or at least leave instructions for DH. I have to be at work by 5p, so I'm usually heading out the door as soon as he is walking in.

Some days are not productive AT ALL, and I feel like all we've done is sit around the house doing nothing all day. Other days we're running around everywhere doing everything that I don't remember where the day went!! It's all different from one day to the next!