Topic: PP mama's
View Single Post
October 6th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Luyando (means love in dh's language) and I are doing fabulous. I left the hospital the next day after delivery (I hate hospitals). My mom and aunt are here (in addition to dh) so its not been too difficult. My aunt keeps the baby at night. I wake up only to pump or breastfeed if baby is up. Lolu, my older dd, is doing great and adjusting well to baby. She still wants a lot of attention from me but she is realizing mummy has to share the time between her and baby sister. Luyando is a great baby eats, sleeps, and poops a lot. She barely has a total of 4 waking hours yet. Did I say she eats, poops, and sleeps (not necessarily in that order) all the time? She is a loud crier when you want to change her or if she has a dirty diaper otherwise you won't hear a peep from her. So far she is a sweet sweet baby. Hope to take more recent pics soon. And mommy is enjoying cow duty; milk has arrived in full force and I am already storing because I have more than she can finish

P/S We went to see the pediatrician the day after we were released from the hospital just because they wanted her checked up at 48 hours since we left after 24 hours of delivery. Se had gained 3oz 2 days after birth. Since she is a tiny thing, I hope she continues to gain well.

Its been so exciting to read all the new babies being born. Hope all our DDC moms have a smooth and safe delivery. Can't wait to see who is next.

Sisters, friends forever