View Single Post
October 7th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Regular
Well, I'm pretty sure I ovulated. I took the shot and then spent the next day walking weird at work because I was in the weirdest pain.

The next two days consisted of physician mandated sex. So... my husband and I are freaks. We're really, REALLY good at doing the deed. We're just ridiculously compatible 99% of the time.

Except for those two days.

The first day we literally sat there staring at each other wondering what to do. It was sad. We were like awkward teenagers who don't know what goes where.

I think it's the fact that the doctor explicitly TOLD us to do it. All of the other months we've figured out for ourselves when to get it on. But being told we HAVE TO was apparently a big block for us.

We somehow got through it. In fact, I think we did a good job. We remembered to use the PreSeed and we even tried out Instead Soft Cups.

I feel fairly good about this cycle.

The next few weeks are going to suck. I'm pretty busy at work, so hopefully that will keep me distracted. Maybe that way I'll make it through the week without going completely insane. That is, if my husband doesn't snap and leave me from all of my worried rambling. He's such a good sport. I've declared that I no longer want children no less than 4 times in the last month. Apparently it's crazy time in my head right now.