View Single Post
October 8th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Praying for a miracle
Can't believe she is 4 months time has flown by. My daughter sucks those same fingers. She been sucking them since she was in the womb. I remember when she was 9 months her dr told me it matt be cute now but if u don't stop now she won't ever stop. He was so right she is going on 8 n I have tried since she started school n its hard. One of her teachers told me its a waste of time cuz she sucked those same fingers n she didn't stop til she was 22. My mom still suck her thumb. I wish I'd stop when d dr told me cuz she sick all the time n she going to need bracists.

Gl hope u get your bfp

Can't believe she is 4 months time has flown by. My daughter sucks those same fingers. She been sucking them since she was in the womb. I remember when she was 9 months her dr told me it matt be cute now but if u don't stop now she won't ever stop. He was so right she is going on 8 n I have tried since she started school n its hard. One of her teachers told me its a waste of time cuz she sucked those same fingers n she didn't stop til she was 22. My mom still suck her thumb. I wish I'd stop when d dr told me cuz she sick all the time n she going to need bracists.

Gl hope u get your bfp

Thanks bonnie for my siggie