View Single Post
October 8th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Reagan was so easy, at 5 weeks she was STTN and I can't remember when, but I was able to put her in her crib before she fell asleep and she would soothe herself to sleep without any crying! I think she was about 3 or 4 months old - I would read her a book, she would have a bottle, I would sing to her while rocking and then put her in her crib. Now, at 3.5 years old, she has her vitamins, brushes her teeth, has a book read to her, we sing to her while laying in her bed with her and then she wants us to "lay with her for 1 minute, 2 minutes, how about 5 minutes"...lol! I usually will lay with her for about 5 minutes and then I tell her goodnight and leave her room, which we now have to leave the door open to.

Addy is 14 weeks and STTN here and there, we have gotten at least 8 hours straight the past 3 nights, but she can't just be put down, she is so fidgety she needs us to help her calm down. Frankly, I worry a little bit about that, but I am hoping she will grow out of that! Most nights I will read her a book, give her her bottle and sometimes she will fall asleep while taking her bottle, which makes it easier because I just rock her for another 10 or so minutes to give the bottle time to digest and then she is down for the night, others I have to rock her more and walk around a bit with her.