View Single Post
October 10th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Our days vary, depending on what we need to accomplish that day.

5 am DD1 gets up and gets ready for school. (We don't usually get up with her since she's 13 and gets herself taken care of and out the door)

6 am DD brings Squeakers (who shares a room with her big sis) to our bed, nurse Squeakers for 30 minutes, get up, change her diaper, get breakfast for Squeakers and DD1. Play online.

7 am Boys wake up and start getting ready for school. DD1 goes out to catch the bus. Breakfast for the boys, coffee for me and DH, I might grab my shower (if DH is up sometimes he doesn't get up until 8 am depending on how his back feels). I also sign the boys homework planners.

8:30 am boys go out to catch the bus.

8:30 - 9 am I check farm emails, FB, and play on JM.

Then the rest of the day varies. Squeakers doesn't always take a morning nap, but will in the afternoon. DS4 barely naps at all, and when he does, it's usually afternoon.

Depending on the day, I'll either spend the day cleaning or baking for the sale. DD1 gets home around 3 pm if she doesn't have practice. If she has practice we pick her up at 3:30 pm and the boys get home at 4 pm.

4-5pm is homework and farm chores.

6-7 pm is dinner

7-8 pm is cleaning up after dinner, getting ready for bed, brushing teeth, etc and all kids in bed by 8 pm except Squeakers who doesn't go down until 9 pm.

9-11 pm play online or watch a movie with DH or soak in the bath while reading a book, and then bed.

edited to add: On Mondays this is different, because we leave the house as soon as boys are on their way to school to deliver the baked goods to the sale, then we run errands in town if needed so we can make the trip count (get groceries, etc). Sometimes on Fridays we pick the kids up straight from school to take baked items to a different sale, where I usually have standing orders to deliver.

Last edited by Babymakes8; October 10th, 2012 at 05:32 AM.