View Single Post
October 11th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Let me tell you if you feel in your heart he is only proposing because you are pregnant, then talk to him and wait. There is no crime in waiting to get proposed/married.

My hubby and I were together a little over 2 years when I got my surprise pregnancy test. I knew in my heart I wanted to marry him, but I asked him to not propose to me while I was pregnant. I didnt ever want to feel like we were getting engaged/married only because I was pregnant. It didnt change anything for us. We continued to live together and be together. We were able to experience the joy of having our first baby together. He proposed to me when our beautiful daughter was 6 months old. We were able to suprise all our friends and family with a wonderful home marriage at our daughters 1st birthday party (we secretly got married a few days prior). We also got our not so suprise BFP about a month after our wedding. I love him dearly and plan to spend the rest of my life with him.

I do not (and never will) regret asking him to wait till after the baby to propose/get married.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com