View Single Post
October 14th, 2012, 07:45 AM
i have absolute power
with raianna it was probably the first week me and dh ever had sex....she wasn't planned lol so that was easy....

with elyse it took 10 months to get her....and i didnt chart or anything with her i didnt even know about charting at that point

i did start charting before i got pregnant with helena...we weren't trying but i go interested in my cycle (and i must say we were not preventing either but we were done after elyse but we never used ANY form of birth control unless you count pull and pray which doesn't work whatsoever LOL) but yeah the age difference between elyse and helena is 4.5years roughly so yeah thats how long it took me to get knocked up with helena

but back to the charting issue it actually worked for me...for a year or two before i got pregnant with helena i was doing it and avoiding sex around my "ovulation" time it seemed to work well for me...by taking my temp and tracking that every month i was able to pin point when i ovulated and it worked obviously...until the fated morning during ovulation that dh just decided to throw caution to the wind hahaha and along came helena LOL
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here