Topic: Well
View Single Post
October 14th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joonzgurl View Post
Oh no Rae, I am so sorry! why isn't surgery an option?
I haven't had any discomfort for a long time. Truely hoping I get a vbac next time too.
She would have to put me under, & the anxiety of even thinking about that is too much.

No more babies for me, but if I did decide on another baby, I am not a candidate for vbac. I had a classic c-section because Xavier was transverse. That alone makes the decision to not have anymore babies an easy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixana View Post
If I had been able to be around right after we had our babies Lisa had given me some links and info for different stretches, exercises, self massages etc to help prevent it from happening again.
Rae the first time she didn't push on my scar directly, just stretched the areas around it.
But it still hurt like hell and I remember her having to tell me to breath every 30 seconds. It really sucked but it was worth every second just to be able to walk up and down the stairs again!
I'm really leaning toward having this done the more I think about it. I found a few therapists not too far from me who offer this. Thanks!