View Single Post
October 14th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Carter-Carter's Momma
I've felt so frumpy and fat and disgusting and have been so depressed lately. Carter's almost 14 months old and I'm wearing the same size pants I was before having him but have lost 20 pounds from pre-pregnancy.

Anyway, Carter and I are going to a religious assembly next weekend and I wanted to a dress, I haven't worn a dress in years, usually stick to shirts and skirts but those don't fit right since my body has changed so much. Today we were at the mall and stopped by Motherhood maternity. The amazing sales lady pulled nursing dresses for me to try on and DH grabbed me some nursing bras. I haven't had nursing bras since Carter was a newborn and they broke after a couple weeks.

I got two dresses and 4 dresses. I feel so good! I can't believe it's taken me this long to get some nursing clothes. I focus so much on Carter and his clothes and toys and equipment and have been ignoring myself. I realized today, and DH did too, that I need to focus on myself some too and feel good about myself so I can be a better mother, wife and person.

We're also joining a gym that has a childcare center and I'm going to start really focusing on my midsection. I want to be happy and healthy for my baby boy but look good while getting there too
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*