View Single Post
October 15th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Bébé Cowgirl
thanks so much ladies...divermom i've heard the same thing about pineapple core - have you tried it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTTCat42 View Post
I am so sorry for all of your losses Lara

Is the baby aspirin for the blod clotting issues, or do they treat you with something else for the 2 blod clotting issues?
Yes, the baby aspirin is part of the treatment for the blood clotting issues...i take it by itself from DPO2 until AF shows or if i get a + home hpt then I add in a daily injection of Lovenox (a blood thinner) and take both until about a month or so before due date when I switch to aspirin + Heparin (heparin leaves blood 2x as fast as Lovenox so is safer just in case an emergency c-section or epidural is needed).

The baby aspirin treatment by itself is used quite a bit, i think some REs/OBs feel like since it doesn't hurt it's not a bad thing to prescribe for women with perhaps a single loss and haven't run full RPL test panel yet. You do have to be careful not to be on it constantly or apparently (over time, not sure how long) it can interfere with ovulation for some women.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)

Last edited by L-SBB; October 15th, 2012 at 05:55 AM.