View Single Post
October 15th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Veteran
First of all, my due date was moved from 5/2 to 4/26, so I am now in the 2nd trimester!! I would like to keep popping in on this board and will probably go back and forth between here and April DDC. I was told I can stop my progesterone suppositories, thank the Lord!

The scan went great. Little baby was bouncing all over the place going from face up to down from back to front. I was able to see 2 arms, 2 legs, functioning kidneys and bladder, 4 heart chambers, brain, and complete skull formation. The nuchal was hard to measure because little baby was bouncing so much, but the tech did get a measurement of .7. When the Dr. came in, he was able to see the nuchal and said it looks "great".

The Dr. gave me the option of having the Harmony blood test to rule out any further genetic abnormalities, but I am not sure if I am going to do it. I told myself if the nuchal was concerning, then I would consider it. But it went great, so I think I am going to leave it in the Lord's hands and go from there.

I go back on Dec. 10th for my 20 week anatomy scan and hopefully find out the gender. The tech didn't even want to venture a guess today.

I'm SO relieved in so many ways after my appt. today.