View Single Post
October 16th, 2012, 02:58 PM
I had a bleeding episode at 10 weeks of my pregnancy. It was heavy bleeding of bright red blood with some clots and they discharged me from the ER since the ultrasound and blood work came back normal. I had continuously experienced light bleeding and spotting for the next 5 weeks after my first episode and then I had another episode of heavy bleeding again but this time it was a mix of brown and pinkish blood. Only then did the doctor order me to be on bed rest for a week which I believe helped since the bleeding and spotting stopped after 6 days. I was just diagnosed with SCH. I am 16 weeks pregnant now and the I haven't had any bleeding or spotting in the past couple of days. All I can say is take it easy. Try to avoid heavy lifting and keep yourself well hydrated. Although it's been difficult and scary, I'm glad to see that I am not alone in this experience and there have been previous successful pregnancies of mothers who have had the same problem. Stay strong and hang in there, ladies!