View Single Post
October 19th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! I got some little debbie brownies and that helped a little.

I'm having what I think are good symptoms but I'm so scared to test now. I really don't want to see another negative test and I'm wondering if my symptoms are just because I'm getting stressed out over this. Or they are phantom symptoms because I want this so much.

This is what FF is saying for my symptoms, the number is % who had the symptom at 11 dpo and were pregnant vs weren't. This number includes pregnancies that resulted in miscarriage.

Headache - 82%
Nausea - 84.4%
Food aversion - FF doesn't have it available to choose on the early signs estimator, but CTP shows about 75%

I also had nausea last month and got a BFN but the other two are new. I have other symptoms too but I had them last cycle as well as they don't seem any stronger than before so I'm going to count them as progesterone symptoms. The nausea is worse though. I ate about half a bowl of mac and cheese (the only thing I could think about eating) and now I seriously feel like I'm going to be sick.

I'm also really, really tired. Like inexplicably so. I feel like I've been up about 30 hours even though I totally took a nap earlier, and even if I didn't I would have only been up about 12 hours. I think I'm going to go to bed as early as I can get away with tonight so I can test in the morning.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12