View Single Post
October 20th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't see it as complaining, it's just discussing your pregnancy And although my friends told me they'd warn me about everything that I would experience they certainly didn't! I think we all have the same issues and while some people breeze through pregnancy, I think it's safe to say most don't and it is hard on your body so don't be so hard on yourself! It's a lot of change, physically and emotionally that is beyond your control, and like we all know now it's work baking babies!

Everyone always said to me get your sleep now... well, that would be great if I could lay or sit down comfortably without pain, or if I could sleep standing up, I'm not even working anymore and still getting no sleep! I actually think I'll get more sleep when the twins arrive! And the pelvic pain I feel is unreal, it brings tears to my eyes just to move sometimes... those are my complaints and it took us 3 years, a chemical pregnancy, a miscarriage and probably $30,000 if I added up the treatments over the years, but when people ask how I'm feeling I tell them the truth! I think we're allowed

Make a pregnancy ticker