View Single Post
October 21st, 2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temmons0703 View Post
Right now I work at cashland and I am wanting to find a job that I can do working from home that still has benefits like medical, vision, dental etc. My husband and I are about to start ttc and I would really like to become a WAHM before we actually end up pregnant so that way I can stay at home with the baby for a little while and then maybe after that child turns 2 then maybe start going back out into the work force but right now I am really looking to working at home. Any suggestions? Do any of you work at home through a company like this, with the added benefits?
I am a Team Manager with Tastefully Simple. I do a lot of work online and work out of the home about 2-4 hours a week. We offer gourmet style food that is easy to prepare with two ingredients or less. I help people with meal ideas and introduce them through product tastings. We do offer health benefits to consultants. I don't know the full details but I can get the info for you. Through my line of work I am able to bring in between $1,000 and $2,000 a month while being a SAHM. There are companies out there that are wonderful and can change your life