View Single Post
October 21st, 2012, 08:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plan4fate View Post
Hugs.

I don't have much to say, but to play some devils advocate..perhaps she chose the baby sun screen because it's milder? I keep both in the house, one type for Reme and I, one for DH.. he uses baby. Both are the same SPF, but DH reacts to one and not the other.

ok.. maybe I do have something to say. Ya'll need to sit down with Owen and tell him he stays with the team. Where I grew up, if he tried that, he wouldn't play and would have to run extra laps. If he needs to come over for something that's fine, but to be sitting on her lap rather than with the rest... is just not appropriate. My 9 year old cousin isn't allowed any contact with family during the game unless something is wrong and she's spoke to her coach first.

We struggle with not parenting while the other parent has him too. We do try and keep our place, it doesn't sound like she even tries.
What we try to do is set the example while he's with us. So next week at the game, during our time, if he tries to sit with us, we're going to tell him loud and clear that he needs to stay with the team and take his water to the sideline.

O reacts to a certain brand of sunscreen. But the banana boat kids is what we've used for the last 2 years. She's seen me put it on him at practice before the sun had gone down.