View Single Post
October 22nd, 2012, 05:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
I get tons for my 3 lil girls, Alorah, Nathalia and Malayna. One of Xandrias friends has a sister who is 2 years older than Alorah and their family gives us soooo much, the grandmother is a shopaholic so we get clothes with tags still on them all the time, and the same shirt in 5 different colors. I also have a cousin who I haven't seen in like 3 years but she saves all her son's clothes for me he is 14 and Thayer is nice and styling from those clothes (american eagle, hurley, puma etc). She gives the clothes to her mom who gets them to my mom who gets them to me. For Janessa I have my sister (22) giving her clothes and a cousin on dhs side who passes all her clothes over (hollister etc)
For the lil boys my sister hit the jackpot going into a thrift store this summer a woman was unloading 3 contractor size garbage bags and offered them to my sister because she didnt want to walk up the stairs to drop them off, they were lil boys clothes size 12 months up to 3t, bingo Another family has a lil boy who just outgrew his 3t/4t and they gave me 3 garbage bags of those sizes. So until 5/6 for boys I'm set. With this new munchkin my niece is 15 months so all of her clothes I am getting.

We are really lucky, I hardly ever have to buy clothes, just underwear and socks.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker