View Single Post
October 22nd, 2012, 09:49 AM
i don't know really where to start, this is the first time i have written on a forum. I'm 27 weeks today, due in January. I already have a gorgeous 2 year old son and at my 20 week scan found we were having another boy. I was heartbroken and still am. I long for a daughter. It consumes my thoughts 24/7 it seems, i look at every baby i see to see what sex they are. I look at families and see 2 sisters or a family with one of each and wonder why not me? I also found out today that my best friend is having another girl, her first is also 2 years old. She had her wishes for 2 daughters granted yet i can't even have one. My husband is fully aware of how i feel and to a certain extent feels similar as also had his heart set on a littel girl. (he already has one of each from his previous relationship, they are 12 and 8) i'm hoping that by writing this all down it will help and i will start to feel better about things and look forward to the birth of my 2nd son. I have tried looking at ways of coping with this online yet can't see anything, only advice is that i will feel better when he arrives but what if i don't? Please help. xx