View Single Post
October 23rd, 2012, 06:42 AM
i have absolute power
not really this is how mine was....we got married by my uncle outside....the only thing we paid for was the licence and my dress (80 bucks) LOL....dh wanted to surprise me with a catholic wedding while he was still in kuwait...hahahaha...but then he realized we would need to take classes...and knowing that would just not work out for me...he said nope...whew! hahaha they wouldn't have married us anyways...i am not catholic...nor would i agree to a religious wedding period...so yeah...we just had friends and family there and a few random guys from the base in their bdu's to show up cause i guess they thought showing up at my wedding (it was held on base on the parade grounds dh was military) would excuse them from going to work for an hour or so LOL....some of them i didn't even know! hahaha....but whatever i didn't care...ummmm lets see raianna was 6 months old at our wedding so i guess that isn't traditional? haha

anyways lol

okay next person! tell us about your wedding! or if you are not married tell us about hwo you want your wedding to be!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here