View Single Post
October 26th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know from experience it is very hard to focus on this baby without worring about what happened with past pregnancies. Loosing the twin on tuesday was my 3rd loss and im still so worried for this baby but im trying to focus on the fact that they are different children so this baby will be different.

My DS, my first baby, was a preemie and was still in the nicu after i left the hospital. My baby shower was a week after he was born. So after i was discharged i went home and set up all his stuff and bought the last few things we needed. Well 18 months later and im 2 weeks away from having my DD, she was full term, and my mom asked me if there was alot i still needed to get for her and i just looked at her and said " i will go shopping after im discharged from the hospital because that will still give me plenty of time before i have to bring her home" my mom laughed and said " no hunny this baby is coming home with you" i freaked out and spent that whole afternoon shopping. It never occured to me that i would bring her home with me.

It is so hard to not worry or to not plan according to past experiences. Just try to enjoy being pregnant and soon you will have a perfect baby to hold.