How crunchy are you?
View Single Post
October 26th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Join Date: Jan 2010
1. Do you have homebirths?
10 points for “yes” (with a midwife in attendance)
2. Will you circumcise future sons?
5 points for “no”
3. Do you use cloth diapers?
0 points - Can't, have to use laundromat. Fully support though.
4. Do you observe your fertility signals using Natural Family Planning/Fertility Awareness and use that for birth control/trying to conceive?
10 points for “yes”
5. Do you breastfeed exclusively for the first 6+ months?
10 points if “yes”
6. Do you co-sleep?
10 points for “yes” (all night every night)
7. Do you use a sling/soft carrier?
5 points for “yes”
8. Do you believe in/practice child-led weaning (even if that means breastfeeding for several years)?
15 points for “yes” (complete child-led weaning)
9. Do you tandem nurse/nurse during your pregnancy?
0 points for “no” - never had the option
10. Do you eat organic/whole/natural foods and limit your meat?
15 points for “yes” (grow own/buy organic, shop only at health food store, grind own wheat, vegetarian, etc.)
11. Do you use herbal/homeopathic remedies?
10 points if “yes” (very rarely see a regular doctor)
12. Do you homeschool?
10 points if “yes” (currently homeschool)
13. What's your take on childhood vaccinations?
15 points for no vaccines
14. Would you/have you ever breastfeed/fed someone else's baby or have someone else bf your child?
2 points if maybe - if life and death situation
15. Do you use cloth/re-usable products for mom?
0 points if no - but I want a diva cup.
90 – 119 Mmm! Love that whole-grain crunch!
I agree with other ladies, the CD and Circ points are off and there aren't options for some of these for "would have done", I never had the option to do some of these even though I want to.
Gone 37 miles
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Earthy.Mama