View Single Post
October 27th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by j&jmom View Post
I would love to wait longer too. My sister has been trying to get pg with her first & this will be our 4th. I feel bad. But last weekend we took our sons & their friends to chuck e cheese and an old man asked me how many boys we had. I said only three were mine & that the rest were friends. Then he asked if I hoped this one was a girl & he pointed to my belly. I was appalled! I finally fit back into my size four jeans & I may have gained a little weight, but how did he know I was pg?!?!? Now I'm super self conscious about what I wear. Thank god for the upcoming winter months. Hopefully I can figure out how to hide this better.

My grandfathers brother was like this too. It was as if he could smell pregnant people. When I was pregnant with my first, I hadn't even taken a test yet just had an idea and he CALLED to tell me I was pregnant and not to worry it was only one. LOL Talk about creepy. Then I saw him about 3 months later at my grandmothers funeral and he felt my stomach and told me it was a boy. He doesn't have a vision for anything else just babies. So weird!