View Single Post
October 28th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am trying to go to bed earlier. The older one is the issue with going to bed earlier. We put both kids down at 8pm (DH reads to DD1, while I nurse DD2 and rock her). DD1 comes back out several times until about 9:30 or so "I can't sleep..." or "I want cuddles...", etc.

I didn't even think about milestones. Girlie is rolling to her belly like a pro now and working on rolling back onto her back. She started grasping objects this week. She also found her feet. Lots of new discoveries in general. On top of the normal 12 wk-3 month growth spurt.

So how long does it take for sleep to go back to normal after they accomplish these milestones? Cosleeping hasn't helped me any yet If anything it gives my chiropractor more money due to poor sleep positions.

I just don't know how to have DH help me. He wants to, but at the same time it kind of defeats the purpose if we both have to wake up. I don't want to do CIO, but when I hear her she is still mostly asleep (eyes still closed). so maybe its a sleep cycle issue we need to work through also.