View Single Post
October 29th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Marsi's Mommy
Things have changed at lightning speed the last 4 days. DH got a job offer. There is funding that he has to write a proposal for and it is a very complex, convoluted situation, but we are 99% sure that we will be moving between Christmas and New Years. I am not packing up the non essentials yet, but it will be soon. We are already planning on him driving out there to find a place for us to live in early december. I have to get the house ready to rent. It is crazy!

Because of all this, the topic of TTC has come up. We are both comfortable with the idea, but we are making sure that it is the right time by going to the temple in the next couple of weeks to really make sure that right now is the right time. With how inspired the timing of Marsi was, we will always make the final decision with the Lord's direction. I am very, very hopeful that I will be pregnant around my birthday. It would be awesome. I am terrified of another round of early losses. I will be starting my aspirin regimen tomorrow for this LP until I am confirmed pregnant. Wow...so many changes in so little time!!!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!