View Single Post
October 31st, 2012, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This past year my cycles have been getting shorter and shorter. I had 16, 18 and 10 day cycles this summer, my norm is 24.

I was panicked that this meant the big M is approaching but my OB assured me that a shorter cycle is not Menopause, and that we would see big gaps in between CD 1 and ovulation, lengthening our cycles to 40 or 50 days.

That being said, I'm still panicked when AF shows up early, I feel like something is wrong. After a M/C my cycle was exactly 28 days. I'm on cycle 2 after it and I'm anxious to see how long it will be.

I too am experiencing all sorts of weirdness this cycle. Intense pain on my c-sec scar, cramping - all cycle long, sharp pains around the cervix, dull thumping and pinching. At this point, I don't even acknowledge any of it, I am driving myself crazy with worry.

I'm hoping that you get that BFP soon. With all the careful tracking and temping, observing and planning, you'd think we can at least have a definite O time, much less catching the egg. I don't think it was meant to be this hard!