View Single Post
October 31st, 2012, 09:41 AM
Elizabeth
With my last birth, I was in the tub because I wanted a water birth, and my cousin was in labor too in the next room, and because I wasnt progressing fast enough, he wanted me to get back on the bed. (I refused, because I knew there was no logical reason to move) So he picked me up out of the tub, and placed me on the bed, and left. I was so mad. My cousin ended up having a c-section after I gave birth. > I was induced also, but I didnt use pain medications.

With my 2nd birth... it went pretty good. I did get the epidural though, which I regret... and also didnt get the waterbirth I wanted either..

My first birth, my doctor didnt listen to me when I told her I was in labor. She made me wait at home, and ended up going to the hospital in active premature labor, too late to stop it. Of course though, Avery had alot of chromosomal problems, and he wouldnt have survived even if he was full-term. But the fact that my doctor didnt trust my own instincts... > No pain killers - Labor progressed too fast.

I dont trust doctors in my area anymore.

And of course... this is just MY experience.

Last edited by AIK112018; October 31st, 2012 at 09:46 AM.