View Single Post
November 2nd, 2012, 01:09 AM
Super Mommy
Name? Justine

How it the little one doing? Amazing! Her bilirubin finally went down, and she's an amazing sleeper/eater. She never fails to bring anyone who comes in contact with her oodles of smiles!

Did anything about your delivery experience come as a surprise? My water breaking. I was having a dream, sort of, through a rather odd contraction, and I remember telling myself that I could handle that for a couple of hours. Then all of a sudden there was this crazy breakage of a sac in my uterus, like a dart going through a water balloon... and gallons upon gallons of warm water gushing out onto the pillow that was between my legs. It was the most amazing feeling ever, as oddly as it sounds--well, until it was all gone, and then the contractions were a million times worse. Well anyway, about an hour later I was given an epidural, and when I was sitting on the table with the help of my husband, it happened all over again--just as much in the same fashion! The nurse thought it was pretty crazy, and so did I!
Rosalie Octavia, born on October 22nd and 9:35am, 7 pounds 2 ounces, 19 inches.

Last edited by tinx; November 2nd, 2012 at 02:08 AM.