View Single Post
November 4th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, I know I'm late but we went. Dh's unit put on a trunk-or-treat so we went there first and invited a friend and her two boys whose husband is gone training. The plan was to go to the trunk-or-treat at about 3:00, leave at about 4:30 for dinner, and be home in time to trick-or-treat by 5:30 when it was scheduled to start. Yea it didn't happen. We left trunk-or-treat at our planned time but traffic was horrible because of a couple wrecks, and it ended up taking us 2.5 hours to go 4 miles down the road to the restaurant. Luckily trick-or-treating was going on until 9:00 because we didn't get done with dinner until 7:00. But since we live in military housing everyone really gets into it. They all sit outside with their candy and a few of them do a theme decoration and put on a little show for the kids. One guy was dressed as pinhead and scaring all the older kids (most of the older kids in our area are really rude for some reason), but when Dd came up and realized she had to pass him to get the candy she was perfectly fine with not getting candy at that house. He didn't take off his mask, but he told her he wasn't real and shook her hand so she wouldn't be scared to get the candy.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!