Topic: How soon?
View Single Post
November 8th, 2012, 07:51 AM
mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
Hi Ame sorry to have to welcome you here (())

Well when i lost Jessica i was too scared to even try again i was like you scared of losing another baby. I started trying again at around 6 months after her loss as well as physically ready and had to be emotionally ready. I wanted to have another baby straight away i was almost desperate but scared. It was a hard decision to try again but i was too scared of not trying again and never knowing if i'd have another baby so we decided to try. Sadly i lost another baby at 11 weeks i was devastated not nearly as bad as losing Jessica but my heart broke. We decided to give trying a break sort of ntnp, after a few months of this we decided that it was too heartbreaking all the stress and the trying we already had 4 other older children and was happy with them. Well a year to the day almost of having the m/c i found out i was pregnant. we weren't trying but she was meant to be Keeley our rainbow baby is almost 5. we are complete now and my OH has had the snip.

So basically to your question, its totally up to you, i guess physically you can get pregnant after you post partum bleed and you are healed and ready to have your period. Emotionally may be totally different, but many ladies who have had a late loss almost always feel like they need to be pregnant straight away again so the right time is only you will know hunny. Your doctor may advise you to wait so and so time but the choice is totally yours.

again so sorry for your loss x x x