Topic: frustrated
View Single Post
November 9th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so me and dh were supposed to start ttc in september, which i put off due to a workout program i was doing, now that it is over we were supposed to start ttx. Well now he says he wants to wait even longer, i dont want to wait, we might not be so lucky and just end up pregnant like last time. And i dont want a huge age gap between my children, plus i want to be done by 30, and im about to be 28.... I know i know, i have time still, but i just dont understand his reasoning. We can find every reason why we shouldnt have another child, but if we do then we will never have another. Its not like we cannot afford it, or dont have the room. He has a great job, and i work too. I wish he would get over his wishy washy ways and just say lets do it. Maybe it was good that madison was a surprise, because i am sure she wouldnt have been born if not for the surprise because he has to over analyze everything. I am so frustrated that he would agree to start trying when i was done with the program, and then when i am done change his mind..... Grrr.

Rant over.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby