View Single Post
November 11th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Veteran
Name & age: Rachel (27)

SO: Scott (29)

Children: Jasmine (8), Charlotte (2), new baby girl due 1/18/13

Do your children show any Pagan leanings: Yes, my oldest loves collecting things from nature and learning about herbalism, crystals, or animals. She wants to have her own pentacle necklace, but due to her ADHD symptoms of fidgeting, necklaces are out for now. She was born on a full moon, and has always been sensitive to magical things.

My younger daughter loves being outside, and always wants to touch all the trees and say hi. She was born on the full moon before Samhain in 2010. She also loves cats, and has several stuffed kitties she carries about and loves on. Both our girls love cats, and after the baby is born we are hoping to welcome one into our home

What's your newest discovery with your spirituality: I am reconnecting with my Faeries Oracle deck, and my Rune set, and enjoying the down time between Samhain and Yule to grow this newest family member.

I am becoming more intuitive and relaxed about my beliefs and practices, relying less on book knowledge, and more on what speaks to my own spirit.