Topic: Fast Five
View Single Post
November 11th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not sure. lol

Some are newer ones...

How to Train Your Dragon - my kids love the movie and the books. I haven't read the books, but I thought the movie was really good.

Barbie movies - my dd loves these when she was younger. The first one we bought was The Princess in the Pauper. She loved it and I thought it was cute enough I watched it with her several times.

Hoodwinked - so funny!

Cars - the first was the best I think.

Finding Nemo - another funny one. Only thing about that is when Belle (now 11) was little I used to skip the beginning when the mom and all the other eggs are eaten. The boys watch that part though even when they were little. Belle was just super sensitive.

The Karate Kid - my kids really like the newer one.

Older ones....
Chitty, Chitty Bang, Bang - It was my favorite movie as a kid. And my kids love it too.

Mary Poppins - Awesome!

Annie - Started some interesting conversations. i.e. being drunk But my favorite kids movies mostly ones I watched growing up. And it may be a bit mature for some 2007 kids as well. I don't think Finn has actually seen it. But my older 2 have for sure. Not in a long time though. We don't own it.

Heidi - a great classic

The Little Princess - another fantastic classic

The Secret Garden - great movie, great book

I also love The Sound of Music. Another favorite of my childhood. But our 2007 kids may not be interested in it yet.

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).