View Single Post
November 16th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Hello my name is Tiffany but I also go by Ollie, Ollieray, and occasionally T.t. (initials with maiden name). In May of 2011 just 4 days after having a positive pregnancy test I had some mild cramping (more annoying than painful) and brown/pink spotting, my then fiance (now husband) took me to the emergency room expecting a miscarriage. I was estimated to be 10 1/2 weeks pregnant but had not had the pregnancy confirmed with an ultrasound yet, during the ultrasound they found a mass in my right fallopian tube and a substantial amount of internal bleeding (later found to be because of a rip in my tube) I was then rushed into surgery and had a laparoscopic removal of the pregnancy but my tube was saved. Since baby was taken so soon we refer to our angel as May since that was when she flew home. I found out I was pregnant again through a blood test at my obgyn on December 30th 2011, set my confirmation ultrasound for January 9th 2012. The morning of my ultrasound I began to have cramping and period like blood flow, as the ultrasound began I gushed blood all over the table and floor. Ultrasound showed no sign of a pregnancy. We call that angel Jan which is short for January because that is the month she left us. Based on my LMP I was estimated to be 9 weeks pregnant. This current pregnancy is my miracle and the dates just seem to confirm that this little one is ment to be. I found out I was pregnant on May 10th just 2 days before the anniversary of finding out about my first pregnancy a year earlier, my current due date is Jan. 7th just 2 days before the anniversary of my loss of my second pregnancy. I got married Nov. 13th 2012 to the love of my life and father of my children (angels included). We have decided to name this little girl Rosalita June (Rosalita means little rose in spanish and my husbands late grandmothers confirmation name was Rose, and June is after my great aunt it was her middle name.)

I will happily answer any questions or respond to any comments left.

* this post is made with the intention to introduce myself and my story. This is not made as a "woe is me" post, or a "pity party". I am at peace with my previous losses and looking ahead to the future, in an attempt to be the best person I can be in honor of my angels.
Rosalita June due 01-07-13
After a Hurricane comes a RAINBOW