View Single Post
November 18th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you! Just wanted to let you know I'm going through something similar...and it's not the first time. My DF's family is and always has been very against us having children out of wedlock. With my daughter, we were young and I didn't want to get married just because we were having a baby. His family was furious. With my son, we had been tentatively trying to plan a date when I got pregnant. I wanted to wait until after baby was born so we weren't rushing things and so I wasn't huge pregnant at my wedding. This time we are engaged and got pregnant sooner than expected. He wants to run off and get married before baby is born. Again, I don't want to be big at my wedding. We know this is our last so I have no problem waiting since I know this wont ever be an issue again. He has been a big jerk about the whole thing because of how his family will react when we tell them. Needless to say, this has caused quite a bit of tension between us. Message me if you need to vent or anything!