Topic: Acupuncture
View Single Post
November 22nd, 2012, 02:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Acupuncture is awesome!!! I went for treatments as well and went with someone who specializes in fertility. They knew which side I was O'ing from, they could tell without me telling them when I was taking Clomid and when I had finished it just from my pulse, by looking at my tongue they could tell if I had energy, was sleeping well, etc. It was amazing! Even if you don't have a diagnosed problem, they can help with stronger O and blood flow and whatnot. And if you have someone who's really good, you should fall asleep from being so relaxed when they leave you in the room with the needles in My guy was so specialized they even had pregnancy stats if you followed exactly what they told you to do, so herbs, treatment, use of fertility monitors and their stats were much higher than any RE

Because I was going for fertility I never noticed any immediate changes, but one time I went with really bad cramps (I can't remember if it was from IUI or AF) I told my guy and when I got off the table they were gone and never came back so I know it does work!

I did get pregnant using acupuncture and IUI/Clomid, I miscarried at 7 weeks but as soon as I found out I was pregnant I quit going. Honestly, part of me ALWAYS wonders WHAT IF I had kept going... People tell me not to think that, I'm not blaming myself I just wonder...

Sending you ladies tons of luck and hope it helps things along!!!