Topic: Acupuncture
View Single Post
November 22nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
over the rainbow?
Thanks Tammy!

Everyone I have talked to seems to think that this is positive for fertility I talked yesterday with the lady (different than usual, since she was busy due to Thanksgiving) and she told me that pregnancy is basically extracurricular for the body, so anything you do to make yourself healthier will help that. So, that was an interesting way to think about it. She was definitely in the "make yourself welcoming to life" camp and just really nice. I think she might be my go-to person if my lady is busy - it's a fairly big practice so there's actually a lot of choice, and they usually have students following them, which is interesting.

It is always amazing to me what they can tell. She took my pulse yesterday after I told her I had been sick and she said that she thought I was still fighting it and wanted to give me an immune boost, particularly since DH is still sick and she doesn't want me to get it again from him. It was really interesting. And that she knew I had been having insomnia from being sick by looking at my tongue. Crazy.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!