View Single Post
November 23rd, 2012, 05:28 AM
TTC #1
Robyn and Adrienne - thanks for checking in on me I'm enjoying following your baby-journals! Your little ones are adorable.

CD 2 - IUI CYCLE!

So AF came quite early this month, so I'm wondering if maybe I didn't ovulate. Who knows. However, this means that my IUI will be earlier Called yesterday to get my schedule, and pay the bill. I'm really excited! Starting next Saturday, I got in for daily blood work, and then they'll call me in the afternoon with my results. I'm going to take the entire day of my IUI off, not that I really need to, but I want to lie down and relax for the rest of the day. My boss has been great with all this stuff, and she's ok with me taking a vacation day VERY last minute

Nothing too much to report otherwise. I'm going to try and get 2 acupuncture appointments in this month before the IUI, because it can't hurt. DH is home sick with the flu, and has been out of commission for a few days. Poor guy. I'm nervous about me getting so sick now, but so far I seem to be doing ok. I hope he's doing better too soon, so his swimmers can be in top shape

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all you ladies down south!

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~