View Single Post
November 28th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes25s View Post
to the snoogle! I was going to ask if you have a Burlington Coat Factory in CA near you? That's where I got my snoogle...it ended up being cheaper than Amazon plus I had a coupon .

That's awesome you were able to buy maternity clothes with gift cards and still have money left over! I have a feeling you will be using the rest soon . Yay for first baby item purchased too! I don't know about you but I am sooo ready to start buying baby things but what's keeping me is not knowing the gender!
No Burlington Coat Factory around here I ended up getting it at BRU and it WAS on sale in store - so it ended up being $20 cheaper than amazon..hahaha.

That's exactly what's holding me back to - not knowing the gender. There's such a limited selection of "neutral" stuff out there that I want to wait. When do you find out????

Now, I already posted this on facebook, but it's just too cute not to share. DH is out of town on a business trip (he comes back tonight) and so Appa was sleeping in the bed with me (which is what happens when DH isn't home..). ANyways, I got up at about 4am to pee and came back to bed. Luckily I actually looked before laying back down, but this is what I came back to:

He's lucky he's so cute that I let him get away with it for the rest of the night He did NOT want to get out of bed this morning, needless to say.
WTTC #2