How crunchy are you?
View Single Post
December 1st, 2012, 06:25 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Rating - 135 - Super Nutty, Ultra-Crunchy Granola Earth Mama
1. Do you have homebirths?
yes - with a midwife in attendance
2. Will you circumcise future sons?
3. Do you use cloth diapers?
EC and cloth diaper. I do my own wash, but I don't make my own.
4. Do you observe your fertility signals using Natural Family Planning/Fertility Awareness and use that for birth control/trying to conceive?
yes - observe and use for birth control/ttc
5. Do you breastfeed exclusively for the first 6+ months?
yes - more like 10 month plus!
6. Do you co-sleep?
yes - all night every night
7. Do you use a sling/soft carrier?
yes - both
8. Do you believe in/practice child-led weaning (even if that means breastfeeding for several years)?
yes - up to 3 years
9. Do you tandem nurse/nurse during your pregnancy?
yes - nurse during pregnancy. My first self weaned due to my milk drying up, or I would have tandemed. We'll see what happens this time... Considering he only nurses 2x a day now, and he'll be almost 3 by then.. I'm thinking we'll be done.
10. Do you eat organic/whole/natural foods and limit your meat?
yes - grow some of own food, buy organic, grind our own wheat, bake own bread, eat meat about once a day. We are not vegetarian. We follow a "Traditional" Weston A Price modeled diet.
11. Do you use herbal/homeopathic remedies?
yes - very rarely see a regular doctor
12. Do you homeschool?
yes - currently homeschool
13. What's your take on childhood vaccinations?
14. Would you/have you ever breastfeed/fed someone else's baby or have someone else bf your child?
yes - I have and my sister has bf my baby
15. Do you use cloth/re-usable products for mom?
yes - make own
View Public Profile
Find all posts by GranolaMamaOf3