View Single Post
December 2nd, 2012, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tested today and BFN so I decided not to take anymore provera. I've taken it 10 days which is all that's required. Normally I take it the full 13 but I'm scared if I do that i'm going to have AF on our cruise. Here's the breakdown in dates stopping today: AF arrives on the 5th. O on Christmas. AF arrives on Jan 7/8, ends the day we leave for the cruise. That's cutting it pretty close! If I take it three more days, it pushes everything back, and I'll end up have AF for three out of 7 days of our vacation. So not fun! Obviously I'm hoping I will get a BFP around Jan 4-6 but I can't count on that. I'm actually really hoping I get AF earlier than normal after stopping provera so I have an extra day or two to work with. Going to try and not stress as best as I can this cycle coming up because stress pushes back O. Maybe, just maybe, the 250mg of Clomid will result in an earlier O than 150 or 200 did. I actually have 200mg of Clomid left over from other cycles (so four pills) and I've considered taking them so my dose would be 300mg 4 out of 5 days, but I won't. I know that's just me being crazy. Those are my backup pills in case I vomit shortly after taking them one day, as it does make me nauseous.

alert!
All day and part of yesterday I've been having a really... drippy feeling. I keep thinking AF has somehow arrived already, but she hasn't. I guess it's just CM? I don't know. It's really weird.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12