View Single Post
December 4th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Veteran
CD: 31, 15DPO
I wish I could like rub my luck onto all the women here who have been SO KIND and so supportive! I also wish I could just somehow share my bfp with you guys. All of you here are such wonderful people and will make amazing mothers!!! I really really appreciated all the comments, support, and advice everyone gave me throughout the last 4 months! But yup, 2nd dollar store tree tested positive this morning. Really wanted to keep it a secret and surprise the DH but he somehow just knew but he's been super terrific throughout everything. He made me test again this morning and immediately left while I was in the shower so that I came downstairs to a "healthy breakfast". (Oatmeal, bananas, strawberries, toast, and clementines) he also had my pre-natal vitamins already laid out lol. I got my first DR visit set for Thursday after my final so hopefully that'll go well. Also still have a digital test I wanna verify with just incase those two dollar store tests are giving me false hope. I'll probably start a different journal though but I'd like to keep up to date on this forum and stay in touch with all you wonderful ladies! I really am hoping everyone here gets their own BFPs soon!