View Single Post
December 4th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My family has joked about it for a while. My husband said it would be. My oldest son told me I have two babies in there (1 boy, 1 girl). Lots of people joked about this. But I thought, no way. Twins don't even run in my family.

As the U/S tech was doing the u/s, I was getting worried. She asked if I had m/s and I said no, and I was like, crap, is she asking that because something went wrong and I'm not pregnant? She was looking around a LOT and I thought--does she not see anything? I didn't see anything. So I asked her. "You can't see anything." She said, "I can see something, I'm just not sure if I am seeing two babies or one."

So, there might be two in there. I go back in 2 weeks to be sure. She FOR SURE sees one baby (so that's a good thing!) but I guess we'll be finding out soon if that baby has a womb buddy. I am shocked and to be honest I am just CERTAIN there must only be 1 baby in there. There CAN'T be two babies. It's a funny suggestion she made, but it can't be true.

Here is a picture of the U/S--I'm not sure if this is just the picture of the baby she for sure saw or if it's meant to be a picture of both. To be honest, it looks like absolutely nothing to me. And she said I was only measuring about 5 weeks (and I'm 5 weeks 4 days, so that worries me a bit) but she did say it wasn't exact. And it was too early to see a heartbeat. I'll be on pins and needles until the next u/s.

Last edited by alittlelost; December 4th, 2012 at 10:46 AM.