View Single Post
December 4th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Ok ladies, I need HELP!

I had Mirena inserted in Sept 09 after my daughter was born. I never had any problems with it. The first year and a half I had absolutely no AF! Then I started having a regular cycle just like I did before I got pregnant. Eventually AF went from lasting 5 days to just spotting for one maybe two days tops. I just had my Mirena removed Nov 12. I started spotting Nov 14th. I bled for 4 days, some heavy some hardly anything. Well I was told that my cycle should go back to normal withen a few weeks adn that I should expect AF close to the normal time. Well if that was the case I should have started AF on Nov 28th. I took a test on Nov 29th and NEGATIVE. I just figured that my body wasn't back to "normal" yet. Well on Sunday Dec 2 I had HORRIBLE cramps and I just "knew" AF was coming. I laid on the couch all day with a heating pad!! Well here it is Tuesday the 4th and still no AF. And I am no longer having any kind of cramping. I am TTC and I don't know what my body is doing. I have been getting horrible head aches and sharp pains in my breasts. I am getting soooo annoyed not knowing what is going on. I just want to scream, GIVE ME AF OR A POSITIVE test!! Can anyone relate to this? Or does anyone know what may be going on? I am anxious to have baby #2 and this whole not knowing thing is driving me crazy!!!