View Single Post
December 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Adopting One of Each!
CD 25, ? DPO (or if I have even O'd yet)

Hey guys,

I know I haven't been on in a while, and to be honest, I'm not sure if I will be a regular again. I turned 39 on December 2nd and now, more than ever, I feel like my ship has sailed when it comes to TTC. With the health issues I have, I don't think it would be wise to get PG now, anyway. It would, at the very least, be a VERY difficult uphill battle to deliver a healthy baby even close to term, if I can even GET PG.

So, I haven't charted at all this month, other than a few OPKs here and there. I did manage to do a reliable temp reading on December 2 and it was high, so I may have Od on December 1. It doesn't really matter, however, because a couple of days before then, I was sick with the stomach flu and DH and I hadn't BD for roughly 5 days. So, I don't think this month is likely at ALL, even before you throw in not charting.

And, we got our first foster placement (a 13-month-old girl) last Friday so temping is pretty much impossible now, anyway, due to being up at LEAST once during the night for her.

So, I'm probably not going to be on here much for a while, at least. I wish the best of luck to you all in this journey; I will lurk to make sure I get to see everyone's BFP news. ;-)

THANK YOU to everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for your encouragement, support, and sympathy over the course of the last 6 months.

-Christi