View Single Post
December 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I think I've whined a lot here about money and dr bills. I really got serious and prayed about a week ago that God would provide for us. He knows what we need. I know, I know...I should've prayed first and not whined at all but I'm human... Lol. Anyway!!! I found out some of my lab and dr bills were from my new insurance not knowing if I had prior coverage so that's been worked out and they are supposed to resubmit all of my claims. The $740 bill I actually CRIED over....my drs office told me Thursday to just ignore. Yesterday, my hubby called and said they are finally allowing them to work some overtime so he will be able to make at least a few hundred extra this month. Then today, I open up the mail and my old insurance company sent me a refund check for $40! it's not a ton, but still....anyway, these few things all in a row within a few days of each other just had me smiling and saying...God did this. I feel like this trend will continue and I'll be adding to this thread as the month goes on.

Update Dec. 14: well I'm home from the hospital on bed rest for two weeks til I deliver. We were worried because Matt only has two days of vacation he can use and Mollie isn't even born yet. Well four coworkers of his donated some of their vacation time to him so he's off until January 7th PAID!!!! That's #1. #2 - I got another random $60 check in the mail from our electric company. #3 - while I was in the hospital my gas and water bills came and my in laws paid them. #4 - my MIL gave us a $600 check for "extra expenses." #5 - this one may seem silly but I always do my own nails. Obviously I can't do my toes anymore. I had wished (in my mind) that I could go get a professional pedicure but knew I couldn't spend $ on that right now. Well today my good friend from church asked if she could take me to get a pedicure before the baby is born. .

I'm just completely overwhelmed with gratitude and awe of God!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

Last edited by mamaginger; December 14th, 2012 at 02:45 PM.