View Single Post
December 5th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Marathoning Mom to 4!
Name: Katie

Weeks Postpartum: 13

(optional) Current Weight and/or Goal Weight: Current is 135 and I'm happy there. I'm a fairly "dense" girl, LOL...I carry muscle weight, so I never focus on numbers. I was a loose size 4 before pregnancy, and I'm a loose size 4 now. So I'm good there.

Goals: My goals are usually all fitness related, mainly running goals. I am planning on running a marathon at the end of January. My goal is to run it in under 4 hours since it'll be my first post-Bailey. Then, I plan on running a marathon in March for a goal time of 3hours 35 minutes. That should put me in shape to move into the spring/summer focusing on my speed for the shorter 5 and 10Ks and to aim for a time of 3hours 20-ish minutes next marathon season. I keep up all the strength training, yoga, and pilates because it compliments my running, and well, the dance class is just plain fun and brings me back to my childhood. I find focusing on other goals besides body and weight allows me to get where I want to be without focusing too hard on diet and what the scale says. I tend to be happy when I'm focusing on physical accomplishments and the body follows along as a happy result.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~